Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SunRise Friend’s Photo Quotes

CHANDLER: Men are here!
JOEY: We make fire, cook meat
CHANDLER: Then pee on fire no get invited back
-Chandler and Joey
"What are you doing?"
"You said I had to give you the chair. You didn't say anything about the cushions."
"The cushions are the essence of the chair!"
"That's right! I'm taking the essence."
Chandler and Joey in The One Where No One's Ready 
I'm in the shower and I'm writing a song. Stop me if you've heard it. My skin is soapy and my hair is wet. And Tegren spelled backward is Nerget. Lather, rinse, repeat and lather, rinse, repeat and lather, rinse, repeat......as needed.
-Phoebe - song
(after eating Rachel's Shepherd's Pie/Trifle)
Ross: "That tastes like feet."
Joey: "I like it."
Ross: "Are you kidding?"
Joey: "What's not to like? Custard? Good. Jam? Good. Meat? Goooooood."
-Ross and Joey

No comments: